Search This Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Chalkboard Paint is Great

Yes, chalkboard paint and I are now friends. I want to paint every flat surface with this stuff.

I had way too much fun working on my big organization/magnet/chalkboard wall this week. Finally, I have everything that goes on in our house in one spot! Plus I get a little kick out of writing on the wall. :)

Before paint...


Painted and the long three days wait begins.


Now, rockin' it, organizational style with top right weekly menu, calendar, shopping lists, chore chart, Family Home Evening assignments, and room for all the other things that go on in our house.

Of course, this makes me want to put together cute glass magnets.  And eventually, when I am in my own house, not a rental...I will glue down some fabulous molding for a chic framed look to hide the screws.  But for now, I love having a place for our life.

3 comments:

  1. Love the chalkboard and your organization! Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo cute! I love it! Organization is more fun when it is cute.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! I love that. I have a perfect wall for making my own as well. Did you use all in one chalkboard/magnetic paint or did you have to do both separately? I ask because I already have magnetic paint and I wonder if I could just paint with chalkboard paint over top.

    ReplyDelete