But as much fun as Halloween was, I have been working on Fall/Thanksgiving decor for the last month and a half. Blame Super Saturday...it got me in the mood for a serious craft fest of goodness.
I throughally enjoyed ripping up a book making the paper pumpkin. It took about as many hours as sticking its counter part, the gold tack pumpkin. I had a bit of scrap paper left over from my 'Give Thanks' blocks and couldn't help myself and make my best knock off of a leaf garland. But those yarn wrapped candy cones where the easiest thing on the planet. Yarn wrapping and I are going to be really good friends I think. I saw these little ditties of framed leaves and figured out my own version as well because I was not patient enough to wait till morning to hunt down some gorgeous fall leaves.
A million candy corns later...
pinsperation was gorgeous! I couldn't justify purchasing new lace at over seven dollars a yard so I made do with what I had.
- A hard working man who loves me and my children and the Lord more than anything else in the world, even more than football. That is saying something.
- Four beautiful, sometime precocious and wild, but darling children.
- A home filled with love and laughter.
- The full Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Being able to stay home with my kiddos each and every day.
- Having the privilege and responsibility of teaching my children.
- Living in the United States.
- Seeing the first real snowfall and the wonder of it all through my children's eyes.
- New winter tires.
- Inspiration from the Holy Ghost when I truly need it.
- Trees that looked like they were blooming a sunset.