Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Top Three

My top three things that made my hectic but rewarding day worth while:

3: imagine in the daintiest and sweetest three year old speech..."Baw-bie dominows? ... Sweeet!"

2: While perusing books for teaching children, I stumbled upon a site for fathers called FamilyMan Ministries and found a book titled..."Help! I am Married to a Homeschooling Mom".

and finally

1: diriving some sort of ironic satisfaction that while I was watching Biggest Loser tonight, I was also having a lovely bowl of light chocolate chip mint ice cream, because I had points left over from my too busy to sit down and eat kind of day!

What were your top three?

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU for your comment on my blog! It is so nice to find others who are in the same situation--ya know? And I totally know that ironic satisfaction! lol I have done that before--all the while yelling at the TV--COME ON! WORK OUT HARDER! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good reminder to look at the good things in life because yesterday was awful. Let's see.... 1- a friend left me a sweet voicemail message on my phone while at work, 2- my Hispanic ESL students taught me a little Spanish dancing in class yesterday, 3- a handful of chocolate chips....yum.

    ReplyDelete